Sunday, October 27, 2013

It is not funny, so eat worms

It is not funny anymore! Surrounded by self-help, self-pity, self-control, self-loathing, selflessness, self confidence, self esteem......SELF.

One more 'go get'em tiger' quote on Facebook...One more 'atta'boy' 'you can do it' ....

I really don't care how old I am, if I should know better, if I should, could and would...

I am taking a moment of ...

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
I think I'll go eat worms!
Big fat juicy ones,
Eensie weensy squeensy ones,
See how they wiggle and squirm!

Down goes the first one, down goes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm!
Up comes the first one, up comes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm!

I bite off the heads, and suck out the juice,
And throw the skins away!
Nobody knows how fat I grow,
On worms three times a day!

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
I think I'll go eat worms!
Big fat juicy ones,
Eensie weensy squeensy ones,
See how they wiggle and squirm!


"ahhhh feel better already and just saved a fortune on therapy...the people around on the other hand..."

1 comment:

  1. I don't care who like me or hates me or desires me or anything enough to eat worms. That would be punishing me... not them. I might eat some wings or peanuts and beer, but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete

Things SexnFries Junkies have to say.....